1. The Supplier may in its absolute discretion refuse the customer credit facilities or suspend or discontinue the supply of goods and services to the customer at any time without any obligation to provide to the customer or the customer guarantors, a reason for such action.
2. All goods or services delivered to the Customer by the Supplier must be paid for in full by the Customer prior to delivery being made.
3. The customer agrees to notify the supplier in writing within 24 hours of receiving the goods or services of any product warranty issues including discrepancies and damages.
4. The Supplier may in its absolute discretion vary these terms and conditions by a notice of variation in writing to the Customer.The Customer agrees that the purchase of any goods or services after the date of a notice of variation will be deemed to be an acceptance of such varied terms and conditions by the Customer.
RISK AND TITLE TO GOODS
1. The Customer understands that all products remain the property of the Supplier until paid for in full.
2. Any risk or liability as regards, loss, damage to deterioration of products shall pass to the Customer on delivery.
3. All Products delivered in this invoice are the absolute property of Anando Impex Pty Ltd unless paid in full.Any disputed quantities and issues must be addressed within 24 hours of delivery. After that the invoice shall be deemed to be final and payable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Supplier will bear the loss or damage to products in transit where delivery is by its nominated carrier and delivery charges are included in the price of the products.
2. Delivery occurs when the supplier’s nominated carrier is used to deliver the products to the nominated delivery address.
3. The liability of the Supplier arising from a breach of any condition or warranty in relation to the products sold to the Customer is limited at the option of the supplier to replacement of the products or replacement with equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
4. The Customer agrees that apart from any rights and remedies implied by the Trade Practices Act 1974 and any other law that cannot be lawfully excluded, all conditions and warranties, provided by statute or otherwise are excluded concerning the products.
GOODS & SERVICES TAX
The Customer agrees to be bound by the Australian GST regulations and legislation.
1. Delivery dates and times are estimates only. Customer will be contacted via phone to be notified of impending delivery of goods.
2. The goods will be dispatched to an address nominated by the Customer.
3. If the Customer is not present at the specified address for delivery then the Supplier will not unload the goods at that address Alternatively, the Supplier at its discretion and having due care and consideration for the type of goods being delivered, may instruct its employee or contractor to return the goods to the warehouse to ensure the goods maintain their suitability for their intended use.
4. The Supplier may at its discretion levy a separate “delivery charge” upon redelivery.
RETURNS & ACCEPTANCE
1. The Customer must within 24 hours after delivery inspect the goods and give the Supplier written notice of damage, shortages or anything else not in accordance with this Agreement.
2. The Customer agrees to keep goods frozen or refrigerated of any invoice and must provide notice as per clause 1 above (and in the case of shortages the remainder of the goods delivered) in the condition in which they were delivered until the Supplier has inspected them. The Supplier agrees to inspect the goods as soon as reasonably practicable after receipt of the notice.
3. Goods are taken to be as accepted as ordered if the Customer does not give notice referred as per clause 1; or the goods referred to in an invoice are used or damaged after delivery.
4. Drivers are not permitted to collect goods for return from previous deliveries.
Anando Food Group and its affiliates provide their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Anando Food Group, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully. In addition, when you use any current or future Anando Food Group service or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with Anando Food Group, whether or not included in the Anando Food Group Web site, you also will be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or business.
When you visit Anando Food Group or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Anando Food Group or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Anando Food Group and protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Anando Food Group or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS
Anando Food Group grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Anando Food Group. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Anando Food Group. You may not frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Anando Food Group and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising Anando Food Group's name or trademarks without the express written consent of Anando Food Group. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Anando Food Group. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Anando Food Group so long as the link does not portray Anando Food Group, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Anando Food Group logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Anando Food Group does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use Anando Food Group only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Anando Food Group and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content. Anando Food Group reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Anando Food Group and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Anando Food Group and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Anando Food Group or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Anando Food Group has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Anando Food Group takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Anando Food Group and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, email us with your complaint.
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Anando Food Group are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Products may vary in appearance based on size, quality of raw materials used, weight and aesthetics from batch to batch due to the nature of our products being fresh, natural and handmade to order.
Anando Food Group and its affiliates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Anando Food Group does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Anando Food Group itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Parties other than Anando Food Group and its subsidiaries sell product lines on this site. In addition, we provide may links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their web sites. Anando Food Group does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ANANDO FOOD GROUP ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANANDO FOOD GROUP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANANDO FOOD GROUP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANANDO FOOD GROUP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM ANANDO FOOD GROUP ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANANDO FOOD GROUP WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
1. By visiting Anando Food Group, you agree that the laws of Australia, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Anando Food Group or its affiliates.
2. JURISDICTION - For all legal and practical purposes and for purposes of dispute or court matters, jurisdiction must be Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Anando Food Group or to products you purchase through Anando Food Group shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Australia, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Anando Food Group's intellectual property rights, Anando Food Group may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in Australia, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of an independent arbitrator. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
Please review our other policies, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to Anando Food Group. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.